Investors in People awarded Efficiency North their ‘We invest in people’ standard accreditation in January 2023, recognising our passion and drive to be a great place to work.
The accreditation is awarded based on staff feedback collected through a survey and interviews with a random sample.
Our people say:
- we have a strong set of values that everyone believes in.
- they’re proud of our positive impact on society.
- believe Efficiency North is a great place to work.
- We have a plan for the future, that is communicated well.
- They trust our leadership.
- They recognise our efforts to improve career progression, through learning and development.
EN scored within the top 20% of employers with between 25 and 49 employees across all industry sectors.
The assessment was a useful opportunity to identify areas where we can improve and will continue to use staff feedback to feed into our action plan.
The 3-year accreditation includes annual check-ins to support and monitor our action plan for further improvement, so we continue to meet, or exceed, the requirements of the award.
More about Investors in People
Careers at Efficiency North