Award winning apprentice employer EN:Able Futures are recruiting for a Level 2 Apprentice Plasterer to work for host J Tomlinson Ltd who provide construction, refurbishment, maintenance and engineering services.
The successful candidate will be based in Doncaster and will work as part of a four-and-a-half-year, £30 million contract on behalf of St Leger Homes to deliver specialist planned improvement and reactive maintenance work to bring real improvements to homes across Doncaster.
This apprenticeship presents a great opportunity to learn a highly sought after skilled trade amongst experienced colleagues, whilst working for a very reputable company.
An Apprentice Plasterer will learn how to:
- apply coats of plaster to interior walls, ceilings and partitions of buildings to produce a finished surface according to blueprints, architect's drawings, or oral instructions, using handtools and portable power tools
- spread plaster over lath or masonry base, using trowel, and smooths plaster with darby and float to attain uniform thickness.
- apply scratch, brown, or finish coats of plaster to wood, metal, or board lath successively.
- use decorative textures in finish coat by marking surface of coat with brush and trowel or by spattering surface with pebbles
- apply finish or rough coats of plaster.
Click here for more information and to apply.