EN:Able Futures are proud to announce its status as Affiliate Organisation of Career Development Institute.
This membership demonstrates EN:Able Futures comitment to hight quality careers guidance, which is continually embeded throughout the work done throughouot each apprentices journey, at every stage, from recruitment to successful completionand progression.
EN:Able Futures do this by:
- Having a presence at careers events & within schools to promote the nature of the construction industry in a transparent and impartial way.
- Supporting social mobility by promoting pathways for all, working closely with Local Employment Groups to ensure our opportunities have the greatest reach to a diverse range of people.
- Ensuring that those who apply for our vacancies understand the career they've registered an interest in, have reasonable expectations and understand where this may lead career wise.
- Ensuring that candidate skills are aligned with college and professional requirements, and that alternative pathways are sought with them when needed
- Ensuring each candidate we meet during recruitment receives thorough guidance about our and other provisions in order to support them in making informed decisions for themselves.
- Embedding key IAG principles throughout our apprenticeships to ensure our employees have meaningful reviews and action plans which they direct themselves.
- Supporting every apprentice to achieve progression which is aligned with their own career goals and aspirations
- Having an internal team where each member is qualified to an IAG level 3 to 6.
- Having a consistent commitment to continual improvement which is informed by our clients and apprentices
All of the above is just one strand of the many reasons why our Flexi-Job Apprenticeship Service produced award winning apprentices. Our team of expert apprenticeship managers always strive to offer the best support to host organisations and apprentices throughout the time we work with them.