Working in partnership with Prosper, EN:Able Futures are delighted to offer this new apprenticeship opportunity for an Apprentice Business Support Officer.
Proster are a North East based multi-functional business consultancy specialising in Business Process Engineering, Project Management Delivery, Strategic and Operational Procurement Services to recruit
The main responsibilities for the successful candidate of this role would be:
- Assist with the organisation and completion of administration workload for self and the Prosper team.
- Provide administrative support across the Prosper team where necessary.
- Prepare/create a range of documents in line with the organisation’s suite of templates and paperwork.
- Update it systems and in-house databases across the organisation where appropriate.
- Actively manage all Prosper generic e-mail accounts alongside the Operations Manager.
- Arrange and attend meetings/events as appropriate including organising venues, amenities, agendas, distribution of paperwork, minute taking and coordinate action planning activities arising from these.
- Represent Prosper in a professional and knowledgeable manner to all stakeholders, members, and potential members displaying a full understanding of the business.
- Complete general administration/clerical duties i.e. manage incoming and outgoing post, responding to e-mail queries, taking telephone calls/messages and distributing etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to learn the ins and outs of a well respected and growing business in the North East.
For more information and to apply click here.