We have a vacancy for a new Apprentice Construction Management Support Technician to be hosted by J Tomlinson and become part of their growing site management team in Doncaster.
This is a good opportunity for the right candidate to gain all round experience and knowledge of construction site management and enable career progression within the industry.
J Tomlinson are partnering with St Leger Homes of Doncaster to deliver specialist planned improvement and reactive maintenance work – alongside in-house teams – bringing real improvements to homes across Doncaster.
As an Apprentice Construction Management Support Technician the successful candidate will undertake a variety of daily tasks, such as:
- Maintain the standards of health, safety and environmental management
- Maintain standards of quality on site and ensure delivery of a quality build in accordance with the project specifications and project requirements
- Arrange works in accordance with project programmes
- Understand the client priorities and adopt a professional and considerate approach to maintain good working relations.
- Ensure appropriate site image is maintained to encourage repeat business.
- Mitigate risks of complaints when working on/in and around occupied premises
- Implement & comply with systems & standard procedures
- Maintain and create spreadsheets
- Offer operational support to maintain construction activity
- Liaise with organisations to arrange property access where no RLO function is available.
- Provide administrative support for team members and managers
- Read, understand and comply with the Health and Safety Policy and Procedures.
- Work with a high degree of integrity and confidentiality, ensuring General Data Protection Regulation compliance and legislations is followed
- Responsible for collating, processing and handing over certification in line with the procedure
- Work closely with the Commercial Department and supply chain regarding receipt and monitoring of certification
- Obtaining quotes from Suppliers & Sub-Contractors
- Completing progress reports
- Attending Site Meetings with Operations Team and providing Site Measurements
- Verifying Sub-Contractor applications for payment
- Placing Purchase Orders
- Carry out any other ad-hoc duties as deemed reasonable
This could be the perfect apprentice opportunity for you if you have a desire to succeed within the professional environment of the construction industry, are able to organise and prioritise workload to meet deadlines, are keen and enthusiastic with a good attention to detail and have good communication skills (written and verbal).
Click here for more information and to apply.