EN:Able Futures, in partnership with Esh Construction, is seeking to recruit an Apprentice Site Joiner to work with their supply chain and gain relevent skills and experience alongside skilled tradesmen on their Beech Hill Site in Halifax.
Esh Construction is a leading civil engineering and built environment group of companies operating across the North East, Tees Valley, Yorkshire and Humber regions.
As an Apprentice Site Joiner the successful candidate will learn skills such as:
- 1st, 2nd and final fix site joinery
- Measuring, marking out, fitting, cutting, splicing, finishing, positioning and securing of timber
- Installation of window frames, doors (internal & external), staircases, skirting boards, joists, trusses, roof with gables, roof verges and eaves, including roof components.
- Use of appropriate hand and power tools
- Maintaining high levels of health and safety at all times, ensuring regulations are adhered to
- Maintain a clear and tidy workspace and ensure that waste materials are disposed of in accordance with current legislation
For more information about this joinery apprenticeship and to apply click here.