EN:Able Futures are recruiting for a new Apprentice Construction Site Manager to be hosted by Vastint UK.
Vastint are an International Real estate developer who have been operating in the UK since 2010. They currently have 3 major Projects in the UK with Aire Park, on the site of the former Tetley Brewery site in Leeds being the UK flagship, and the site where our successful candidate will be a Trainee Construction Site Manager. The project consisting of Offices, Hotels and 1300 apartments all set in a 3.5Ha Park is scheduled to run until 2031.
This presents a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to work in the centre of Leeds on a very large and important development, that will set them on an exciting career path.
As an Apprentice Construction Site Manager the successful candidate will learn many new skills and knowledge including:
- Supervision of specialist contractors
- Record keeping and compliance checks
- The control of health and safety standards on construction projects
- Recording, control and reporting of progress on a construction project
- The minimisation of the environmental impact of construction projects
- Control of quality of works on a construction project
- Assisting commercial staff with the monitoring of costs on a construction project
- Personnel management, engagement and coordination
Click here for full details and to apply.