Efficiency North has been shortlisted for The Investors in People UK Employer of the Year Award 2023 (2-49 people) Accredited.
The consortium achieved the IiP ‘We invest in people’ standard accreditation for the first time in January this year based on feedback from the team in a survey. Our people said:
- EN has a strong set of values that everyone believes in.
- they’re proud of EN's positive impact on society.
- they believe EN is a great place to work
- EN has a plan for the future, that is communicated well.
- they trust leadership.
- they recognise efforts to improve career progression through learning and development.
Efficiency North Chair Pauline Davis said, “We are delighted that our drive to make Efficiency North a great place to work has been recognised by Investors in People. Our people are our strength. Being shortlisted for this award further validates how we achieve our dedicated social purpose to support our membership and the communities they serve; that is, by investing in support, training and reward for our people, and fostering a culture of collaboration, openness and trust.”