An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Administrator to join the ranks of SES Engineering Services who are recognised as one of the leading M&E partners in the UK, delivering for a wide range of customers by creating environments that their customers can excel in.
This role will require the successful candidate to spend time at both the British Library, Boston Spa location and at their Leeds office (The Gateway, Leeds LS9 8BE) with the possibility of visiting other sites around the Leeds area.
As an Apprentice Administrator the day to day tasks will include:
- Providing administrative duties to the Project Team to ensure efficient operation of the site
- Assisting with quality control functions of auditing, maintaining and training to ensure we have a uniformed compliance with Company Standards and Procedure across all projects
- Managing diaries and emails, organising events, travel and meetings when required
- Document Control – scanning and filing of electronic documents and site drawings
- Answering the phone and dealing with enquiries
Click here for more information and to apply.