EN:Able Futures have partnered with Jack Lunn Limited to provide a new opportunity for a Site Management Apprentice.
Based in Yorkshire, Jack Lunn Limited has built an enviable reputation as one of Yorkshire’s most trusted and reliable construction companies who operates within a 40-mile radius of its main office in Harrogate. Their work experience is wide and varied covering sectors such as Social & Affordable Housing, Industrial & Commercial, Education and Health.
The successful candidate will work as a Site Manger on a new build development in Wakefield for Efficiency North member WDH where 18 new properties are being built. The skills and knowledge they will learn on the new site will include:
- Supervision of specialist contractors,
- Control of health and safety standards on construction projects
- Recording, control and reporting of progress on a construction project
- The minimisation of the environmental impact of construction projects
- Control of quality of works on a construction project
- Assisting commercial staff with the monitoring of costs on a construction project
- Personnel management, engagement and coordination.
The apprenticeship will last for two years, with the right candidate being employed directly after they complete their qualification.
Julie Deeley, EN:Able Futures Director of Operations: “This is the first project that Jack Lunn Limited have won through the EN:Procure New Build framework and is also the first apprentice Jack Lunn Limited have taken on through EN:Able Futures. We are delighted to be working with them to provide what we hope will be the first of many successful apprentices who will help their teams grow with new talent.”
For more information about the apprenticeship and to apply click here.