Working in partnership with Esh Construction on their hotel conversion and new health centre schemes EN:Able Futures are offering a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice Site Manager to work with their established management team and gain relevant skills and experience to enable them to progress with their career within the industry.
As an Apprentice Site Manager the successful candidate will learn skills and knowledge in:
• Supervision of specialist contractors
• The control of health and safety standards on construction projects
• Recording, control and reporting of progress on a construction project
• The minimisation of the environmental impact of construction projects
• Control of quality of works on a construction project
• Assisting commercial staff with the monitoring of costs on a construction project
• Personnel management, engagement and coordination.
Click here for more information and to apply.