Can you help us find a host company for one of our displaced apprentices?
As an En:Able Futures employed apprentice, we are looking for a company to give David the work experience he needs to complete his apprenticeship, we do everything else!
David is a Structual Engineering Pre-Construction Apprentice in his second year and is based in Wakefield and the surrounding area.
David has been working for a year with Structural Engineering drawings in Auto CAD and Autodesk REVIT, he has experience in:
- Amending drawings and building floor plans and elevations using Auto CAD and Autodesk REVIT
- Foundation Underpinning planning, including location plan and materials required for the site
- Taking measurements to create original drawings in Auto CAD for Structural Engineers
- Using Revit to amend beam and column sizes together with alterations to the structural layout and the foundation details
- Calculating structural steel work tonnage for projects in Excel
- Adding call out boxes / inserts on structural layout plans
- Updating Service Level Agreement Trackers.
For more informantion call Nicky Field on: 07791 877747