EN:Able Futures are working in partnership with ESH Group to offer a fantastic opportunity for two Apprentice Bricklayer's to work on a new build project in Loftus.
Successful candiadates will work alongside experienced Bricklayers, learning skills such as:
- Measuring areas and marking out in preparation for laying bricks
- Mixing mortar by hand or with a mechanical mixer
- Applying mortar with a trowel and laying blocks or bricks
- Shaping and trimming bricks using hammers, chisels and power tools
- Checking that rows are straight using a spirit level and plumb line
- Maintaining high levels of health and safety at all times, ensuring regulations are adhered to
- Maintaining a clear and tidy workspace and ensuring that waste materials are disposed of in accordance with current legislation.
ESH Group is a leading civil engineering and built environment group of companies operating across the North East, Tees Valley, Yorkshire and Humber regions. They are a big advocate of social value and it is embedded into all their civils and construction projects.
ESH Group are long standing customer of EN:Able Futures having taken on many of our apprentices through the Shared Apprenticeship Service over the last 8 years. They are also an integral partner of EN:Procure as a contractor on the Repairs and Maintenance and New Build frameworks.
For more information and to apply click here.