This framework covers the purchase of vehicles and is based on specific lots for different vehicle types. This framework agreement forms part of our partnership with the CCS for Vehicle Lease and Fleet Management.
The framework has been designed to give the flexibility to fulfil individual fleet requirements via the seven lots detailed below:
- Passenger cars (including 4x4 variants)
- Light to medium commercial vehicles (including car derived vans, 4x4 variants & minibuses) up to but not including 7.5 tonnes
- Medium to heavy Commercial Vehicles 7.5 tonnes and above
- Motorcycles (including scooters and quad bikes)
- Buses and Coaches
- Blue light vehicles (including passenger vehicles, 4x4 variants, all-terrain vehicles, motorcycles, scooters and quad bikes)
- Blue light: light to medium commercial vehicles (including car derived vans, 4x4 variants & minibuses) up to but not including 7.5 tonnes
As part of our agreement with CCS there is a separate framework for leasing vehicles, that expires in May 2019; CCS are preparing to start the procurement for this now. If you are interested in leasing vehicles, rather than purchasing, please contact Carl Bairstow for more information.
Call Off Mechanism
There are 2 call off routes under the Framework, these are:
This is a simple mechanism that allows you to select the Contractors on the relevant lot without having to undertake a separate tender based on the framework rates to determine the most economically advantageous offer for your requirements, subject to capability/capacity assessment. This method is most suitable for works that are similar to that described in the overall framework at tender.
Where all Eligible contractors capable of carrying out the work from the relevant lot are invited to tender. The ITT will set out the criteria to be used to determine the most economically advantageous tender detailing the questions, scoring mechanism, weighting and timescale. Once the Contractors have priced the works and submitted the required answers to the quality question, EN can analyse the submissions and produce an award recommendation report for the Client to review/accept.